This game was originally intended as an entry for Ludum Dare 36: Ancient Technology. It got actually built after the jam and never made it as an entry. As much as we play Pokemon:Go, the point of the game is sort of silly and it gets repetitive quickly. Hence this parody game.
Just as you thought Pokemon:Go couldn't get any more exciting, we bring you the stone-age version.
The game includes:
- Absolutely pointless and mind-numbing up-leveling
- Visit Rockestops to gather throwing rocks, throwing leaves and throwing sticks
- Visit Caves to train your pet rocks – throw your rocks into the cave to see them not do much of anything
- Do some walking about and find pet rocks!
- Play "rock, leaf, stick" to catch pet rocks (rock breaks stick, leaf wraps rock, stick punches through leaf)
- Cutting edge graphics, including but not limited to: hand-crafted 3D models done by total n00bs; stunning landscapes with amazing parallax effects; beautifully animated spinning menus that won't make you dizzy at all, based on the most basic 3D shapes available in Unity;
If you're not as excited as us to play this game, we don't blame you!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.